Monday, October 8, 2012

Menu Mondays


Happy Monday!!!!
It's going to be a chilly rainy week here! Between two birthdays, meetings, and school functions our schedule is filled to the brim! I'm sure some nights will feel too busy to cook! To prevent me from resorting to take out, my solution is crockpot meals!!! Some may find it difficult to cook a healthy meal with a slow cooker. I assure you, these meals will be full of flavor that the whole family will love and they're healthy! Here's my menu.

Menu
Mon: Turkey Chili & Pumpkin Cornbread (chili: i use any veggies on hand)
Tues: Bacon Ranch Chicken, rice, green beans
Wed: BBQ ribs, skinny cheesy potatoes, asparagus
Thur: Chicken Cordon Bleu, Salad
Fri: Chicken Parmesan & Tossed Salad

I love meal planning because that is one last thing i have to think about! You can find some of the recipes below!! Leave a comment and let me know what you plan on having on our dinner table this week! 




No comments:

Post a Comment