Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Dreams Do Come True

I've realized lately how impactful it is to dream big.  A good friend of mine gave me the idea to begin a "dream book". I fell in love with the idea and ran to our local target the next day and picked up an adorable pocket size notebook. 

I began line one with what i want my life to look like. My hopes and dreams i have for my family, the usual being debt free, healthy & fit. Those are good dreams to have and it was nice to start small. It was easy and didn't stretch me beyond my comfort zone... I began to get a little more bold in my requests because I realized I was capable of accomplishing more, i wasn't dreaming big enough....i began taking ordinary things in my life and making them extraordinary! I dug deep and thought back to when i was young and what my dreams used to be. I wrote them down. There isn't one dream in my book that is impossible to reach. Nothing crazy like visit the moon, just true desires of my heart.♥ It makes me excited to wake up in the morning and think of a new dream and a new goal to jot down in my book. 

I am so excited for the day when i begin checking off those dreams and they start becoming a reality! So instead of sitting down to watch one more show or check your facebook status one last time, take the time to sit down, really think, begin to dig deep, and explore the true desires of your heart. Enjoy your week ahead and expect your life to be wonderful; don't settle for mediocre.



No comments:

Post a Comment