Saturday, November 24, 2012

Time to RELAX


Hope everyone had a wonderful Thanksgiving with their friends and families! This is definitely my most favorite time of year but i know in my house it can also be a stressful time of year. With all the shopping, cooking, baking, wrapping, traveling, the list goes on...sometimes it can seem a bit overwhelming. This year however, i'm going to go into the Holiday's feeling refreshed and ready to hit the floor running. The way i'm going to accomplish that is tackling one of my November goals. Yoga. For what ever reason, I've never been a fan of yoga but I hear wonderful things about what it can do for your mind/body.  This week i'm going to take yoga for maybe the 3rd time in my life and get my head in the game. I would love to know who else works yoga into their weekly workout routine and what benefits they get from it!?!

No comments:

Post a Comment