Sunday, November 25, 2012

✣ Menu Monday ✣


Time to start another fabulous week! I've said it before but of course i'm going to say it again, if you fail to plan, then you plan to fail. I love meal planning because this is one last thing I'll have to think about during those hectic evenings! Most of my meals this week are being prepared in the crock pot. i  winter time, i ♥ pinterest,  my crockpot!!

Monday: Tuna Melt Sandwiches (easy b/c our most busy night) 
Tuesday: Chicken Tacos ✴ recipe ✴
Wednesday: Chicken Cordon Bleu & Autumn Chopped Salad  ✴ recipe ✴ & salad recipe
Thursday: Chicken Enchiladas ✴ recipe ✴
Friday: Spaghetti & Turkey Meatballs (who needs a recipe for spaghetti)
Saturday: Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches & Autumn Salad ✴ recipe ✴
Sunday: Mustgo (everything "must go")

You can find the recipes linked above!! I adjust some to make them a little healthier but a gooey grilled cheese is okay in moderation, right?!? Leave a comment and let me know what you plan on having on your dinner table this week! Time to spice things up a bit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment