Monday, December 3, 2012

Doin' it in December




December, My most favorite time of year!

The past 2 months I have attempted monthly fitness goals. This has been fun & challenging while i accomplished some but fell short on others.  This month I'm going to switch things up a bit. Instead of focusing on the entire month of December, I'm going to focus on weekly goals. Every Monday i will post my new goals for the week. They may be the same as the prior week but i feel they will be easier to achieve! Anyone can do anything for 7 days right!?! We'll see 👍

Week  1 

☞ get up early and run before everyone else wakes up
☞ hit the gym every day this week
☞ start off with a glass of water rather than coffee in the morning.
☞ no sweets. none. zip! only 7 days....i can do it! 

No comments:

Post a Comment