Wednesday, December 19, 2012

New Year, New You 2013

Hey friends ♥

I've created a FB group for "New Year, New You in 2013". It will be a place designed to keep us all motivated and on track once the New Year begins. People have a  much greater success rate when they are constantly encouraged by their friends!!! Let's do this together, and make this New Years Resolution one we can live by!!! 


Things to look forward to in the group:

☞ Weekly workouts & instructions for you to participate in
☞ Videos of my progress will also be posted
☞ Different meal ideas to keep things interesting 
☞ Tips i think will be helpful to you
☞ Mini challenges each week

Things I will help you accomplish on this challenge:

☞ Lose weight- 10lbs, 20lbs, 50lbs, whatever your goal. We'll get you there!
☞ Increase Lean Body Mass: aka decrease body fat!!!
☞ Learn to Love Exercising
☞ Enjoy eating healthier
☞ Have fun and brag about it: better yet, encourage friends & family to join you!!! 
☞ Boost your self confidence

And remember, I'll be doing this challenge right along with you!!! We will hold each other accountable and reach our weight-loss/ fitness goals together! 
Who's with me on this? Comment or send me a message and i'll add you to the group. I've made it private so the whole FB world won't see what we're up to :) It's a good idea to post your goals, it will help keep you accountable and on track! I can't wait to get started! 

If there is anything else you would like to see in this group, please post below or message me! I want you to get as much out of this group as possible!!! 

If you don't have a FB account, no worries! I'll be updating here as well so you won't miss a thing!!! Good Luck to everyone!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment