Monday, December 31, 2012

Starting Fresh

Happy New Year to all my lovely friends, family, and followers!!!! Our Holidays were amazing as I hope yours were as well! I am grateful for so much this past year. It was a busy year filled with twists and turns, I learned some hard lessons but thankfully they made me a stronger person in the end. I'm looking forward to 2013 and unveiling what God has planned for me and my family this year. 

First things First, starting tomorrow (Tuesday) my family will be doing a complete diet overhaul. My three kiddos love them some sugar, major sweet tooth's and unfortunately I know who they get it from! So instead of me snacking on veggies while they down fruit chews and cookies, we're all going to start eating clean(er). I'm not going to cut them off completely because that's just mean, but definitely going to cut way back! Here's the dinner menu for the rest of this week. The kiddos are usually pretty open to eating whatever i serve, we'll see how it goes! 

Tuesday ✓ Veggie Lasagna w/ Spinach Salad  
☞ recipe HERE
Wednesday ✓ Salmon w/ Bacon Spinach Salad 
☞ recipe HERE
Thursday ✓ Minestrone Soup and Grilled Cheese 
☞ recipe HERE
Friday ✓ Parmesan Crusted Tilapia w/ Tuscan Green Beans & Quinoa Casserole ☞ recipes Tilapia , Green Beans , Quinoa Casserole
Saturday ✓ Rosemary Garlic Pasta Primavera w/ Citrus Salad 
☞ recipe Pasta , Salad - the chicken 

No comments:

Post a Comment