Sunday, January 13, 2013

Menu Monday

I am so excited about our meals planned for this week!!! We are eating pretty healthy these days but i still have to be creative so my kids will enjoy our meals too. I don't enjoy making meals for me and my husband and then different things for the kids, so i've tried to choose family friendly healthy meals for all of us to enjoy together. AND when the kids help me make it, they seem to want to eat more of it! I hope you enjoy these meals as much as we do!

Monday-  Crock Pot Chicken Cacciatore   recipe HERE
                Creamy Quinoa Primavera.  recipe HERE

Tuesday-  Buffalo Chicken Rolls       recipe HERE
                 Spinach Dip       amazing recipe HERE

Wednesday- Crock Pot Chicken        recipe HERE
                     Skinny Cheesy Potatoes     recipe HERE

Thursday - Mongolian Beef                recipe HERE
                  served with rice & broccoli

Friday - Spinach & Mushroom Quesadillas  recipe HERE (tweaked this one a bit!!)

1 comment:

  1. **chicken cacciatore tonight- verdict: good but needed a bit more seasoning. Kids ate it up though!

    ReplyDelete