Sunday, February 10, 2013

⇰ Menu Monday ⇰

So last week it was crazy and i didn't plan my week of meals. Let me say, disaster!!! I didn't so much eat "bad" but i just ate.... and at times i found myself not eating because i didn't have proper food in the house. If i can tell you anything, not eating is not the way to go!!! You will work out and as soon as you stop your body will start feeding on that muscle because it has no other calories to burn so you can pretty much kiss that hard workout goodbye! You must eat, at least 5 small meals a day, and keep those good calories coming so the body can tap into those calories for energy!  So here's another wack on my Weekly Meal Plan, i vow to not miss another week of planning for i'm scared of what might happen next time ;)

Monday: Tortellini w/ Sweet Italian Turkey Sausage for the kiddos & for us adults i'll be making turkey stuffed peppers!!!

Tuesday:  Chicken Tortilla Soup

Wednesday: Taco Salad (per my oldest daughters request)

Thursday: Crockpot Honey Chicken, twice baked cauliflower, & baked zuchini sticks

Friday: Chicken Pizza w/ Pesto & Cauliflower Cheese Sticks & topping the week off with Caramel Apple Salad

Saturday: Enchilada Casserole...looks like we're in a mexican mood this week.

Sunday: Crockpot Buffalo Chicken Sandwiches for Kids/ Salads for Adults

*all of these recipes can be found on my pinterest board "Menu Mondays" located HERE

2 comments:

  1. Hey lady! Great meal planning! I have some molds for taco shells that make tortillas into bowls if you want to borrow for your taco salad night! A co-worker got them for me for Christmas as a gag "As Seen on TV" gift, but they work pretty well. I have 4. Just let me know!
    -Ashley Venable :-)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Awesome, that would be fantastic!!! Helpful for the kids trying to eat it too i'm sure!

      Delete