Tuesday, February 9, 2016

Caught up in a storm of crazy!!!

Ever feel like you are being pulled in a million different directions, there's not enough time in the day or enough minutes in an hour!

This used to be the daily story of my life, and sometimes when i'm not careful, i still fall into this trap thinking i have to do it all!!!! This is taken from my morning devotion and i think we could all use this to start our morning, instead of the typical crazy running around frantic…He knows how to direct our time without draining our souls! 

"In the midst of all our hurry, I’d forgotten to leave time for our souls to breathe. We had no time for lingering on sidewalks or pausing to help a friend in need. We had no time for delighting in God’s Word or savoring a sunset. And in the words of a frenzied mom, we had no time for miracles!



"When My Presence is the focal point of your consciousness, all the pieces of your life fall into place. As you gave a Me through the eyes of your heart, you can see the world around you from My perspective. that fact that I am with you makes every moment of your life meaningful." 

No comments:

Post a Comment